Please contact Judah Epstein about sponsorship opportunities
- NR-EMT-B (National Registry). Emergency Medical Technician, EMS professional. TX DSHS EMT-B.
- Texas Master Naturalist (TX Parks & Wildlife certification in progress)
- Currently pursuing Private Pilot License. ~35 hrs flight time and certified to fly solo.
- PADI Divemaster, Master Scuba Diver, Rescue Diver as of February 2008.
- PADI Specialty Certifications: Search & Recovery, DAN O2 Provider, Underwater Navigator, Enriched Air Nitrox, Wreck Diver.
- NAUI Open Water Scuba Diving Certified (11/03). PADI Advanced Scuba Diving (05/07).
- American Sailing Association Basic Keel Boat Certified as of July 2001. Learned on J-22.
- Basic Military Emergency Management Specialist Certified (FEMA training)
- • FCC: Amateur Radio License (HAM) Technician Operator Rating: KE5SKT
- Emergency First Response: Emergency Responder (CPR/AED/First Aid - Adult/Child/Infant) as of 02/08
- Medic First Aid Basic (CPR/AED inclusive) Certification (valid through 03/08)
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (re-breather)
- Helicopter Underwater Egress Training with Marine Survival Training Center of University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Completed 7-day Amazon Jungle Marathon 200+KM. Toughest Foot Race on Earth
- Completed competitions such as Adventure Races, Desert Biathlon (3rd place), 100KM Chupacabras mountain bike race in Mexico, top placements in World Skeet Shooting Championships and National Sporting Clays Championships
- Competed on SMU NCAA Division 1 Collegiate Tennis Team
- Lived in the Jungles of Panama for 2 months in 2004 while working with natives on aqueducts. Joined an expedition to form partnerships with remote Indian tribes for Jungle conservation.
- Lived and trained for one month full-time at Muay Thai training camp in Thailand in 2006
- Volunteer first responder medic on ambulances and motorscooters in Jerusalem, Israel in 2005